Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The request for the provision of Royal Valtrans India & Aviserv Airport Services India Meet and Assist Service is processed exclusively for the benefit of the Passenger/s for whom it has been booked and under no circumstances can be transferred or endorsed to other Passenger/s.
- The request for the provision of services is valid only in respect of the date and flight number shown on the reservation form and subsequent booking confirmation. Any changes in the date and flight information should be advised to Royal Valtrans India & AviservAirport Services India not less than 12 hours prior to the commencement of the services required.
- Reservations for the provision of Royal Valtrans India & AviservAirport Services India service should be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Additional charges will apply for late booking
- Royal Valtrans India & AviservAirport Services India will not accept any liabilities for refunds and/or claims that are not made within seven (07) days from the date of the service provision.
- All requests for refunds and/or claims should be made in writing via fax, mail or email or in person at the Royal Valtrans India & AviservAirport Services India office
- Royal Valtrans India & AviservAirport Services India is in no way liable nor responsible for any loss suffered by the Passenger as a result of its actions in an effort to provide the service required and/or any third parties, including without limitation, the Customs or Immigration authorities at the KempeGowda International Airport, Bengaluru. Passengers availing of the services unconditionally agree to release Royal Valtrans India & AviservAirport Services India from any liability or responsibility as a result on any delay whilst the services requested are being delivered
The protocol of Standard or Premium Meet & Assist services at KempeGowda International Airport are subject to change without prior notice due to request or enforcement by Indian government officials such as Customs; Immigration; Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Airport Police and/or related bodies
- Royal Valtrans India & AviservAirport Services India is in no way liable nor responsible if the Passenger fails to comply with government regulations upon entry to Bengaluru. It is the Passenger’s sole responsibility to ensure that all documentation required for entry in to Bengaluru is in order and that any conditions to which such documents are subject to, are complied with.
- Royal Valtrans India & AviservAirport Services India will retrieve the Passenger’s baggage from the baggage carousels but in no way be held liable or responsible for wrong items of baggage being retrieved. It is the passengers’ sole responsibility to identify and confirm to the Royal Valtrans India & AviservAirport Services India representative that the pieces of baggage retrieved belongs to him/her prior to completing customs formalities and exiting KempeGowda International Airport.
- Royal Valtrans India & AviservAirport Services India is available only to passengers that are arriving or departing KempeGowda International Airport
TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Paytm
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Aviserv Airport Services India Private Limited and the terms “Visitor” ”User” refer to the users. This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned or used under license, by the business and/or it’s associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited. You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of aviserv.co or their breach of the terms.
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or
conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event, shall Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.